Sunday, October 28, 2012

Roselea Garden Visit - Mt. Pleasant

Today Paladian and I visited an Open Garden called Roselea in the small country town of Mt. Pleasant in the Adelaide Hills, on the way to the Barossa Valley. It was a huge garden with a lot going on, spread over 4 acres.

My goal as a blipper has always been to blip a diversity of photo types, and with my 100 blips fast approaching, it was time to do more macros.

From my best 4 pix of the day, I blipped a shield bug, and the other 3 pix that just missed out are shared below.


 Here is a general view of part of the garden with some nice reflections.


This iris had interesting lighting making it really stand out from the background.


Here is my macro on a tiny little flower called a Capeweed. It is a very invasive weed and a total pest, often mistaken for a dandelion.

No comments:

Post a Comment